Friday, May 15, 2009

Who He Told His Secrets To.





Just yesterday I sat down at Jason's Deli to have lunch with my friend Cookie (Allison McInnis). We try to get together at least once a week so we can have a good laugh during our hectic week. On the way to our meet up place (usually somewhere to eat, she is trying to fatten me up) I jot down 3-8 stories I want to share with her. I do not write the whole story, mainly the title such as "Only Five Bucks?" (which I should share with my viewers). On the day of Jason's Deli I had only a few things (a picture and a pair of glasses I wanted her to see), so we free stylied.






We sat down and went on talking about everything from swimming to guy I named "Dodger Dog" sitting about 20 feet away from us. At one point I just looked at her and blurted "you look like the type of person that would have an imaginary friend." She laughs. She has two older sisters and a butt load of friends but yet she announces that she did have an imaginary friend named Hermie. She became "friends" with Hermie in middle school. Thats not bad, the fact that her friend Morgan was "friends" with Hermie first and Cookie asked if she could be "friends" with him too had me laughing so hard at her. I think I made her feel bad, I guess I wasn't suppose to laugh at this story. So to make her feel better, I offered my own "this is how sad my childhood was" story. I told her about how my brother was older than me and I did not have that many friends in my neighborhood ( I lived in Sunset Acres back when it turned to a bad place). I would have secrets that I could not share with anyone since no friends were around. I skipped having an imaginary friend and did something very strange. My bedroom was filled with movie posters and sports posters (Tom Glavin & John Smoltz "Gone With the Wind" poster which they were both on the mound and dressing like cowboys.) When I had secrets or needed to just talk I would turn to. . .


That is correct, I shared my secrets with a "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" movie poster. Funny thing is (if you read the Club BLVD story) I more ashamed of this than doing what I did in the Club BLVD story. The good thing is Roger still holds our conversations and no one knows where he is at the moment, not even I. Knowing him, he probably has a blog in which he is releasing all my secrets and daily stories onto the internet. Roger Rabbit, I don't trust him anymore.
















1 comment:

  1. Um. I would like to know something new today. Go ahead and inform me of whatever you will.

    ReplyDelete