Monday, July 20, 2009

Divorce Pictures

Every Sunday afternoon I make my way to my grandparents house for Sunday Lunch. The food usually hits the table around 12:30 or later. So to pass the time I look at the Best Buy catalog, the sports pages, and maybe the funnies. If I feel like looking at hot girls that have walked the aisle the previous day, I will check out the LIVING SECTION. Some are dynamite and some. . . not so much. Most of the time I know the girls. My age group is the ones dominating this section or going through their first divorce. By this point in my life most of the people who got married are over and now are single. That's what I want to know, which girls are divorced now. How can we add that section to the paper? What would their picture be? Usually the girl is in a garden wearing a white dress smiling as big as she can. Would the divorce pictures look like this. . .
To let the Shreveport/Bossier area know that you are a free woman now and you have it "going on." Wonder who is taking care of the kids. That is another thing. In the Living Section it announces who all was in the wedding, where it was, the honeymoon destination and where you and the one you got hitched to are setting up shop once all is said and done. The Divorce Section needs to do the same. List where you like to kick it, which bars, favorite drinks, topics that you like, where you are going to settle down now that the divorce went final. I believe it should also give the reader a heads-up on what the ex looks like. We do not want Fat Cats looking like Lou's Basement in Fight Club. If the woman or man has children, it should also list that. Nothing can ruin a good night like hearing the baby monitor go off around 4am, I might as well just change the dipper and leave. Like I said, this is just an idea that I think would work.

Play A Song For Me-

Rex.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. I think that most of Southwood would be in the Divorce Section. And would be listed as a fan of Fat Cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That and loves to go to Southwood football and basketball games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so smart. I think you should write the paper and tell them your idea, but then they might tell you to look at Craig's list.
    Your blog made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete